Schedule and Syllabus
View this Page
Edit this Page
Printer Friendly View
Lock this Page
References to this Page
Uploads to this Page
History of this Page
Top of the Swiki
Search the Swiki
Center for LifeLong Learning and Design
Computer Science Department
Institute of Cognitive Science
University of Colorado at Boulder
Gerhard Fischer and Hal Eden: “Design, Learning, and Collaboration” — Spring Semester 2007
Assignment 16: Learning Webs and Web 2.0 Technologies
Ivan Illich: Chapter 6: “Learning Webs” in “Deschooling Society” (1971):
Tim O'Reilly: “What Is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models for the Next Generation of Software”
due: Wed, April 18, 10:00am
Briefly discuss the following issues:
1. the article which I/we read:
2. what do you consider the MAIN MESSAGE of the article?
3. Peer-To-Peer Learning: briefly describe your most interesting story of this learning activity in YOUR life!
4. in which Web 2.0 systems do you participate?
5. how do you participate:
as a consumer?
as an active participants? in which way? what motivates you to participate?
of the Web 2.0 system YOU are familiar with: which do you consider the most relevant one? why?
6. which is the most interesting Web 2.0 system? why? (in case it is different from your answer in 5.3)!