- 2010-2013: "CDI-Type I: Transformative Models of Learning and Discovery in Cultures of Participation," $659,000, Sponsor: National Science Foundation, Cyberenabled Discovery and Innovation Program
- 2010-2011: "SoCS: Energy Sustainability and Smart Grids: Fostering and Supporting Cultures of Participation in the Energy Landscape of the Future," $249,000, Sponsor: National Science Foundation, Social-Computational Systems Program
- 2006-2009: “A Meta-Design Framework for Participative Software Systems”, $745,448; Sponsor: National Science Foundation, CISE, Science of Design Program
- 2007-2008: "SGER: A New Generation Wiki for Supporting a Research Community in Creativity and IT," (with G. Fischer), $199,362, Sponsor: National Science Foundation
- 2006-2008: "“Mejora de la oferta educative en gestión ambiental urbana” (Improving the educational capacity in urban environmental management), Technology transfer to UCR, Sponsor: CR-USA Foundation.
- 2006-2007: Socio-Technical Environments in Support of Learning, Participation, Collaboration, and Design– An Outreach Collaboration between the City of Boulder and the Center for LifeLong Learning & Design, $5,000, Source: CU-Boulder Outreach Committee.
- 2004-2005: “SGER: Designing and developing mobile computing infrastructures and architectures to support people with cognitive disabilities and caregivers in authentic everyday tasks” (with G. Fischer, J. Sullivan, and A. Gorman)
- 2001-2004: “Social Creativity and Meta-Design in Lifelong Learning Communities” (with G. Fischer, E. Arias, and M. Eisenberg), $1,446,172, Sponsor: National Science Foundation
- 1996-1999: “Lifelong Learning - Bringing Learning Activities to Life” (with G. Fischer, M. Eisenberg, and A. Repenning), $1,935,996; Sponsor: National Science Foundation
- 1996-1997: “Shared Interaction in Support of Design, Learning, and Planning” (with E. Arias and G. Fischer), Sponsor: NSF CISE Instrumentation, $91,950 ($61,300 NSF, $30,650 Univ. Matching).
- 1995-1996: “Learning by Design: Environments to Support Reinventing and Reengineering Education as Lifelong Process” (with G. Fischer, M. Eisenberg, and A. Repenning), US $398,482; Sponsor: National Science Foundation, REC 955-3371.
Last modified 17 July 2011 at 5:49 am by haleden